600mg | 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Immune Defence is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other natural ingredients to help boost and maintain a healthy immune system.
This unique formulation contains a powerful blend of Graviola Leaf Powder, Raspberry Fruit Powder, Green Tea Leaf, Turmeric Rhizome Powder, Beta-glucans Powder, Cat’s Claw Bark Powder, Garlic Bulb Powder, Panax ginseng Root Powder, Lycopene, Quercetin, Pine Bark, Grape Seed Extract, Pomegranate, Herbal Complex with Slippery Elm Bark Powder, and Olive Leaf extract provide.
Immune Defence also contains a mushroom complex of Shiitake Powder, Maitake Powder, and Reishi Powder. This blend has a range of incredible health benefits and is not limited to boosting immunity.
Studies show that these can help boost heart health, may protect against cancer and inflammation, and strengthen your bones.
It also contains essential nutrients including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Selenium to provide immune boosting and antioxidant support.
Health benefits of the listed ingredients:
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential water-soluble vitamin that has numerous health benefits for the human body. Some of the potential health benefits of vitamin C include:
- Immune system support: Vitamin C helps stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are vital for fighting off infections and diseases. It also enhances the function of these cells, helping to protect the body from harmful pathogens.
- Antioxidant activity: Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, protecting the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals. Antioxidants can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
- Collagen production: Vitamin C is involved in the production of collagen, which is essential for maintaining healthy skin, bones, and cartilage.
- Iron absorption: Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron from plant-based foods, making it a crucial nutrient for vegetarians and vegans.
- Mood enhancement: Studies have shown that vitamin C may have a positive impact on mood, reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Cardiovascular health: Vitamin C may help reduce the risk of heart disease by protecting the heart and blood vessels from damage caused by free radicals and improving blood flow.
- Skin health: Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen, which helps keep skin healthy and young-looking. It also has been shown to have a protective effect against sun damage.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant in the body, protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals. Here are some potential health benefits of vitamin E:
- Skin health: Vitamin E may help protect the skin from damage caused by the sun and reduce the signs of aging.
- Immune system support: Vitamin E helps support the immune system by protecting white blood cells and other immune cells from oxidative stress.
- Eye health: Vitamin E may help reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a condition that causes vision loss in older adults.
- Heart health: Vitamin E may help reduce the risk of heart disease by preventing the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, reducing inflammation, and improving blood vessel function.
- Alzheimer’s disease prevention: Some research suggests that vitamin E may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease by protecting brain cells from oxidative stress.
Graviola Leaf Powder:
- Anti-oxidant Properties: Antioxidants keep the body’s cells healthy by hunting disease-causing free radicals in the body and destroying them. According to a 2014 study, graviola extract has many compounds with antioxidant abilities.These include: Tannins. Saponins. Phytosterols. Flavonoids. Anthraquinones.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties:
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar.
- Aids in treating Herpes.
- Helps in preventing ulcers.
- Contains Anti Cancerous Properties.
Raspberry Fruit Powder:
- Raspberries are high in vitamins C, K and E, as well as magnesium, folate, copper, potassium and Omega-3 fatty acids. What’s more, they contain an array of powerful antioxidants including Quercetin, Ellagic acid and Anthocyanins. Each of which work to neutralize free radicals in the body, support the immune system, fight off chronic diseases like cancer and slow the effects of aging.
- Raspberries are also a rich source of fiber, helping to maintain blood sugar levels in the body and support healthy digestion.
- Ellagic Acid – A phytonutrient with powerful antioxidant properties. Studies have found it helps to fight cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and preventing the growth of new cells.
- Quercetin – A plant flavonol that helps to support the immune system and prevent many cancers. Along with catechins (also found in raspberries) it reduces the release of histamine, helping to manage certain allergies.
- Anthocyanins – A flavonoid known to improve vision, control diabetes, improve circulation and fight cancer. It also reduces the effects of aging, helping to maintain good memory and motor skills.
- Beta glucan has shown significant antimicrobial (stops the growth of microorganisms), anticancer, anti-diabetic, and anti-hypercholesterolemic (controls cholesterol levels) properties in countless clinical trials.
- Immune Response: Beta glucan can act as an immune system activator and cell response modifier. The binding of beta glucan to specific receptors can cause a cellular response that’s especially helpful in chemo- and radiotherapy-induced immunosuppression and depleted hematopoiesis, the process through which the body manufactures blood cells. Beta glucan also plays an important role in promoting the activity of lymphocytes, white blood cells known as Th1 and Th2 effectors. Th1 lymphocytes control immunity against intracellular parasites, while Th2 effectors control immunity against extracellular pathogens. Disruptions in the balance of these cells may cause an autoimmune response. Autoimmune responses occur when your immune system attacks healthy cells which can lead to serious problems.
- Anti Tumor & Cancer Response: Extracted and/or purified β-glucans have been used in clinical cancer treatment. Beta glucan acts as an immunomodulating agent (helps fight disease) through the activation of innate immune cells. This activation sets off adaptive immune cell responses, inhibiting tumor growth and metastasis (when cancer spreads to a different body part from where it started).
- Bone Health: Beta glucan has demonstrated anti-osteoporotic activities in clinical trials. More studies into the effects on humans is needed. Osteoporotic fractures occur when people have osteoporosis, a disease in which bones are fragile due to low bone mass or deterioration. β-glucans also mobilize murine progenitor cells from bone marrow and enhance murine hematopoietic recovery following bone marrow injury.
- Manages Blood Pressure: Beta glucan can reduce hypertension (high blood pressure). In a study in rats with spontaneous hypertension, a diet containing 5% shiitake (Lentinus edodes) or maitake (Grifola frondosa) mushroom caused a decrease in mean systemic blood pressure. In addition, a clinical trial with foods containing oat β-glucans resulted in reduced blood pressure in subjects with a body mass index (BMI) above median (31.5 kg/m2).
- Helps Manage Cholesterol: Beta glucan’s cholesterol effects have been largely studied. Oat bran, which contains β-glucans, was the first-ever cholesterol-reducing food registered by the US Food and Drug Administration. When polysaccharide glucans are included in a meal, carbohydrate and lipid absorption slow down, modifying alimentary hormone and lipid responses. Along with carbohydrates and proteins, lipids are the main constituents of plant and animal cells.
- Aids with Diabetes and Weight Management: The anti-diabetic and anti-obesity effects of beta glucan have been proven in many animal- and human-based clinical trials. With regard to weight management, the satiating capacity (ability to make you feel full after eating) of beta glucan is likely tied to short-chain fatty acid generation through colonic fermentation. Short-chain fatty acids control the release of appetite-regulating hormones, such as peptide YY (PYY), glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), and ghrelin, a hormone in the gastrointestinal tract.
Garlic Bulb Powder:
- Boosting Immune System: Garlic is rich in antioxidants which scavenge for harmful toxins and by-products that can damage cells. This helps keep the body healthy and better able to fight off infection.
- Preventing Blood Clots: Garlic powder helps improve circulation and prevent blood clots. This is due to the fact that garlic powder helps thin the blood and prevents platelets from sticking together.
- Reducing Inflammation: Garlic has been found to be effective in reducing inflammation throughout the body. This can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, arthritis, and cancer Garlic powder can also be used topically to treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema. Garlic has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help clear up these skin conditions
- Quercetin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that might help reduce swelling, kill cancer cells, control blood sugar, and help prevent heart disease.
- Quercetin is most commonly used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels and to prevent cancer. It is also used for arthritis, bladder infections, and diabetes.
- Selenium is an essential mineral that is required in small amounts for a variety of important functions in the body. Some potential health benefits of selenium include:
- Antioxidant properties: Selenium acts as an antioxidant in the body, helping to neutralize harmful free radicals that can damage cells and contribute to chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.
- Immune system support: Selenium plays a key role in supporting the immune system, helping to prevent and fight off infections.
- Thyroid function: Selenium is essential for the production of thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolism and other important bodily functions.
- Cognitive function: Some research suggests that selenium may help protect against cognitive decline and dementia.
- Fertility and reproductive health: Selenium is important for male fertility, as it plays a role in sperm production and motility. It may also help prevent complications during pregnancy.
Green Tea Leaf:
- Green tea leaf extract is derived from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. It contains several active compounds, including catechins and caffeine, which may offer several potential health benefits, including:
- Antioxidant properties: Green tea leaf extract is rich in antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage caused by harmful molecules known as free radicals.
- Brain function: Green tea leaf extract contains caffeine, which may help improve brain function, including increased alertness and improved memory and concentration.
- Heart health: Some studies suggest that green tea leaf extract may help improve heart health by reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Weight management: Green tea leaf extract may help promote weight loss by increasing metabolism and reducing appetite.
- Diabetes management: Some research suggests that green tea leaf extract may help improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, which could be beneficial for individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- Skin health: Green tea leaf extract may help protect skin from UV damage and may be useful in treating conditions like acne and eczema.
- Oral health: Green tea leaf extract may help improve oral health by reducing inflammation and preventing the growth of bacteria that can cause gum disease and tooth decay.
Cat’s Claw Powder:
- Cat’s claw is a plant. Two species of cat’s claw, Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis, are of primary interest for use as medicine. Uncaria tomentosa is most commonly used in the U.S., and Uncaria guianensis is typically used in Europe. Medicine is made from the root and bark. Be careful not to confuse a cat’s claw with a cat’s foot.
- Cat’s claw is most commonly used for improving symptoms of both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is also used for various digestive system disorders including swelling and pain (inflammation) of the large intestine (diverticulitis), inflammation of the lower bowel (colitis), inflammation of the lining of the stomach (gastritis), stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, and leaky bowel syndrome.
- Some people use cat’s claw for viral infections including shingles (caused by herpes zoster), cold sores (caused by herpes simplex), and AIDS (caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)).
- Cat’s claw is also used for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), wound healing, parasites, Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, hay fever, cancer (especially urinary tract cancer), a particular type of brain cancer called glioblastoma, gonorrhea, dysentery, birth control, bone pains, and “cleansing” the kidneys.
Panax Ginseng Root Powder:
- Increased Energy: Ginseng may help stimulate physical and mental activity in people who feel weak and tired. One study Trusted Source of 21 men and 69 women found that ginseng showed good results in helping people with chronic fatigue. A 2014 study Trusted Source of people receiving cancer treatment found that ginseng helped reduce cancer-related fatigue. However, researchers only documented the energy-boosting effects of ginseng in people currently undergoing treatment. Ginseng did not show statistically significant improvements in people who had already finished cancer treatment.
- Sharper Cognitive Function: Ginseng may improve thinking processes and cognition. A 2018 report Trusted Source examined the accuracy of this claim. This report concluded that, based on human and animal studies, ginseng components have the potential to treat some cognitive deficits. These studies showed ginseng could reduce oxidative stress, which could lead to enhancement in cognitive function. The study concluded that the Korean red ginseng helped improve frontal brain lobe function.
- Anti Inflammatory Properties: Ginseng may reduce inflammation. According to a 2020 study Trusted Source, ginsenosides, the active components of ginseng, may target pathways in the immune system that could reduce inflammation.
- Helps In the Treatment of an Erectile Dysfunction: Taking this supplement could help the male population help treat erectile dysfunction.
- Helps in Preventing Flu: Research on the effects of ginseng on mice suggests a possible link Trusted Source between ginseng and the treatment and prevention of influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- Aids In Lowering Your Blood Sugar: A 2014 study Trusted Source suggests that ginseng may help lower blood sugar and help treat diabetes. Ginsenosides may affect insulin production in the pancreas and improve insulin resistance using other mechanisms.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant with many health benefits, including sun protection, improved heart health and a lower risk of certain types of cancer.
Halal Certified and Non-GMO formula